Anticipated Release Date June 1, 2017
PRE-ORDER NOW AND SAVE $50.00
The [BRDC] HAVOC M-LOK free float handguard is part of the [BRDC] ANARCHY SERIES of product offerings. The ANARCHY SERIES is [BRDC]’s take on meticulously engineered products that offer huge weight savings on the weapon system, while still performing the required objectives. The HAVOC free float handguard is not only aesthetically pleasing to look at with its aggressive styling, but also offers functional options for the end user. Like the use of the split Mil-STD 1913 picatinny rail on top and 6 sided M-LOK fastening system. Our engineers have meticulously designed the agressive, lightweight style to be as strong as possible while still minimizing weight down to the grams. This rail will be available in a type III anodized black finish as well as several cerakote options located in the drop down selections above.
- Manufactured from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- All edges are de-burred and tumbled for a smooth finish
- 1 piece free float design
- 7075-T6 Anodized Aluminum barrel nut
- Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodized or Cerakote Finish
- 1.40″ Internal Diameter for low profile suppressors
- 6 Sided M-Lok Fastening System
- 15.50″ weight under 8 ounces w/ fasteners and nut.