The HIPERFIRE Hipertouch Competition fire control group is a one of a kind product from HIPERFIRE. Formally known as the 24C this trigger got an upgrade and rework at the end of 2017. As HIPERFIRE’s most popular trigger, the Hipertouch Competition trigger is a very smooth trigger designed to be the ultimate in AR Performance.
- Cam-Over Toggle Engine
- The Cam-Over Toggle Engine provides you with a very hard hitting hammer engagement, soft-start lock-up for pre-ignition stability in your fire control group, and adjustable pull weight by the use of spring changes ranging from 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 pounds.
- Straight Trigger Bow
- HIPERSHOE Finger Pad Revolution
- The HIPERSHOE changes the trigger lever length for fine weight adjustments from the shooter and also changes the trigger lever length to further adjust a desirable pre-travel length. The HIPERSHOE helps competitive and speed shooters with repetitive finger placement while simultaneously reducing the perception of felt trigger weight.
- Single Stage, Semi Auto Design
- Crisp and Clean Trigger Break
- Virtually Non-Existent Over-Travel
- Positive Reset You Can Feel and Hear
- Backed with a 110% warranty
HIPERFIRE is the choice of fire control group made by several professional shooters in the firearms industry. There technology can be seen in use by others under license. HIPERFIRE is the brand of choice by the [BRDC] Team Shooters. Be sure to check out their other performance triggers and other performance upgrades from [BRDC].