The HIPERFIRE Hipertouch ECLipse fire control group is a one of a kind product from HIPERFIRE. Boasting a trigger with virtually no takeup and a brilliant “Nickel Bliss” NiB coating for an exceptionally smooth look, enhanced corrosion protection, and a sweet polished style. The Hipertouch ECLipse trigger is rightfully named as this trigger Eclipses the performance offered by others and is considered HIPERFIRE’s top-of-the-line AR Trigger.
- Cam-Over Toggle Engine
- The Cam-Over Toggle Engine provides you with a very hard hitting hammer engagement, soft-start lock-up for pre-ignition stability in your fire control group, and adjustable pull weight by the use of spring changes ranging from 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 pounds.
- Straight Trigger Bow
- HIPERSHOE Finger Pad Revolution
- The HIPERSHOE changes the trigger lever length for fine weight adjustments from the shooter and also changes the trigger lever length to further adjust a desirable pre-travel length. The HIPERSHOE helps competitive and speed shooters with repetitive finger placement while simultaneously reducing the perception of felt trigger weight.
- Single Stage, Semi Auto Design
- Crisp and Clean Trigger Break
- Virtually Non-Existent Over-Travel
- Positive Reset You Can Feel and Hear
- Backed with a 110% warranty
HIPERFIRE is the choice of fire control group made by several professional shooters in the firearms industry. There technology can be seen in use by others under license. HIPERFIRE is the brand of choice by the [BRDC] Team Shooters. Be sure to check out their other performance triggers and other performance upgrades from [BRDC].